I love DIY spa treatments and when I tried Fractionated Coconut Oil. I learned about any of the massage, skin and hair benefits.
- Great therapeutic benefits
- Excellent on skin; a natural and very safe moisturizer, softener and non-irritant lubricator
1. It can be mixed with other carriers and essential Oils
2. Its wonderful balance of saturated fats helps stimulate hair growth
Fractionated coconut oil is a carrier that never goes rancid
Advantages of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has long been used all over the world for its many therapeutic and other benefits to the skin. It has antiviral and antibacterial properties, a wonderful balance of saturated fats in its natural form and helps stimulate hair growth. Many aromatherapy recipes use coconut oil for the various therapeutic benefits it offers. Fractionated coconut oil is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium-chain triglycerides and making it an absolutely saturated oil. This saturation gives it a very long shelf life and greatly increased stability. In addition, fractionating raises the comparative concentration of Capric acid and Caprylic acid, thus giving it more of antioxidant and disinfecting effect.
100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil
3. Many aromatherapy recipes use coconut oil for the various therapeutic benefits it offers
- It leaves skins smooth with no greasy feeling
- Odorless and colorless. Does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets
- Low production costs make it cost effective
4. Can be used to remove makeup It does not aggravate skin problems or clog pores