A few days ago one of our favorite hair gurus Harry Josh, John Frieda International Creative Consultant, sent out a little tease posting a shot of a mystery actress' fresh cut from the back. It left us wondering who went for the big chop.
Kate Bosworth then revealed her new look on Instagram! The actress went short for her upcoming role in 90 Minutes in Heaven. Harry had styled the fresh bob and given it a tousled look. If you're thinking of making the big chop check out these red carpet worthy ways to rock a 'lob' or bob!
INSPIRATION: Modern Great Gatsby
GET THE LOOK:
· First, Harry sprayed John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray on towel dried hair
· Then, he dried the hair with a diffuser and his fingers.
· Finally, he used his Harry Josh Pro Tools Ceramic Styling Iron to add definition and direct the wave while smoothing out the top.
Next, Kate Bosworth’s new bob made its red carpet debut at the Still Alice premiere held in New York City. We got the scoop on this sleeker look the star wore with her bejeweled Oscar de la Renta halter gown and Jimmy Choo shoes.
THE LOOK: Sleek and modern inspired by her Oscar de La Renta dress
· First, Harry sprayed John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray on wet hair.
· Next, he pinned up each section to let it set.
· Finally, he let the hair down from the pins and molded it with his fingers.
Are you planning a big chop this year? Or maybe a 'lob'? Tell us what you think!