With less than 1 week until the holidays, procrastinators are scrambling to find perfect, thoughtful gifts for their loved ones. Here are a variety of gift options for the Fitness Guru!
Great tech gadgets and a few fitness accessories are great for any yoga, boot-camp, cross-fit, spinner or runner! For the fitness enthusiast who is in constant motion, an Inspiron device will be able to keep up.
1. For the outdoor fit gal or guy check out Coolibar, the leader in sun protective clothing for women, men and children. Coolibar’s sole focus is making the highest quality UV protective clothing on the planet. Every Coolibar sunhat, garment and swimsuit is guaranteed to have an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of at least 50, while still keeping customers cool and comfortable. Made with a proprietary process to embed sun protection inside its fabrics, the protection is guaranteed to never wash out, or fade – even in salt and chlorinated water.
We love this Quarter Zip Long Sleeve Swim Shirt is perfect for a day at the pool, yoga and cycling. This shirt is made with chlorine and saltwater-resistant fabric and is rated UPF 50+. Experince this fabrics shape-preserving four-way stretch which will help when immersed in water. Available in Sea Glass (shown), at Coolibar.com. $79.50
2. Ideal for the fashion forward athlete on your list, workout gloves by G-loves encourage exercise enthusiasts to embrace their inner athlete in style. Small enough to stuff in a stocking, G-loves come in a range of fashionable collections to improve your workout and look good! Available at www.g-loves.com for under $50!
A favorite of fitness buff Jessica Alba, G-loves are crafted from neoprene, protect precious hands from calluses, are lightweight & durable. G-loves also designs stylish wrist straps (for support) and a chic new weight belt to complete your workout outfit. Ideal for Tough Mudders, CrossFit, Cycling: essentially any hardcore activity that requires grip & support.
Inspiron products are easy to use, easy to own, and keep you connected to the people and projects that matter most to you. The revamped Inspiron lines offer sleek, high performance devices without the premium price tag.
2. Inspiron 11 3000 Series - 2 in1, starting at $399.99. The Inspiron 11 is a reliable, ultra-portable choice for those who are on-the-go all day. Featuring an 11.6-inch, 10-finger capacitive touch display, exceptional battery life and a lightweight design, the Inspiron 11 has the portability of a tablet, the convenience of touch and the familiarity of a keyboard.
3. Samsung Gear Fit, $149.99, isn’t your average fitness band. Now you can view emails, texts and alerts on the 1.84-inch Super AMOLED display, so you can stay updated while you’re working out. You can also dismiss calls and alarms with a simple tap, even customize your own alerts from third-party apps.
4. Recover & start the New Year off happy and healthy, by utilizing the MELT method, a series of self-treatment techniques and products designed to reduce and eliminate chronic pain and stress. MELT products are available for purchase on https://www.meltmethod.com/store/
MELT Kit, $39.99, includes 8 MELT Treatment balls (2 of each size), 1 Bunion Reducer Band, and two illustrated instruction guides, packaged in a convenient travel case.
5. Whether male or female, the spa isn’t a place most people would associate with tough athletic types. Skip the generic gym totes and help relieve your sports star’s tension and soreness with deep-tissue massages, foot reflexology and other restorative treatments. He/she will be thanking you for their invigorated bodies during those intense work-outs!