Are you familiar with Matcha? I started incorporating Kiss me Organics Organic Matcha into my routine recently heres why:
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder provides many great health benefits.
1. ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha
2. CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism
3. LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
4.Up To 137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
Here are my favorite 4 ways to use Matcha.
Skip The Sugar
Instead of sugar, use high-quality matcha to add a sweet aftertaste and antioxidants to your coffee.
Upgrade Your Take Out
Sprinkle some matcha in your miso or sweet and sour soup to boost nutritional content.
Add To Your Favorite Recipes
Swap matcha for salt, pepper, or other spices to season vegetables. My favorite way to use it for my stir-fry and leftover remix recipe.
Combine your left over take out rice or use an instant rice or rice subsitite and combine with left over vegatables or veggies you've been meaning to use. Add them to a pan along with about 1/4 teaspoon matcha and heat until mixed in (about 5 min).
Create Your Perfect Tea
Green tea and lemon…a match made in heaven? Scientists at Purdue University think
so. Tea and lemon are one of those classic combinations like peanut butter and jelly that just
goes so well together, but science suggests that your body may actually benefit from this duo beyond pleasing your palate. According to several recent studies, there is something about the combination of citrus juice and green tea that simply does the body good.
CITRUS MATCHA SWEET TEA
- 2 slices Lemon
- 2 slices Orange
- 1 slice Lime
- Ice cubes, as needed
- 4 cups Cold water
- 2 tsp. Organic Matcha Green Tea
- ¼ cup Agave or Honey
- Juice from remaining citrus fruits
1. Combine water and Matcha, stirring until Matcha is completely dissolved.
2. Add citrus juice and sweetener to water and stir until combined.
3. Add in ice and citrus slices.
4. Serve cold.
Makes: 4 servings
This post is powered by BrandBacker