Saturday, July 2, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011
Weddings are a special event in the life of a couple: a day where not only two people join in matrimony, but also a day when two families unite. Now imagine these two families being from completely different cultural backgrounds: different taste, traditions, religion and sometimes even different languages. “Quiero Mi Boda” takes an inside look at cross-cultural weddings and the hustle and bustle surrounding them.
This season, Miami couple Rosanna (Dominican) and Jean (Canadian) will fight to make sure they both bring as much from their culture as they can to their wedding, from reciting vows in their own languages to bringing sand from each other’s home land - they want it all! But jitters take over as the couple - both from divorced parents- realize that marriage is not forever if not right. Will a therapist cure their cold feet? We’ll be tuning in to find out when the 4th season of “Quiero Mi Boda” premiers in July on Tr3s.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Get your v-fix with the True Blood Beverage; delicious and tangy, this blood orange soda is based on the fictional drink from the HBO hit series. Vamp up your season premiere party this weekend and serve the drink by itself or mixed into your favorite cocktail, and toast the new season in style! The Tru Blood Beverage in plastic bottles is currently available at the HBO Shop retail store in New York (42nd & 6th Avenue) and http://store.hbo.com.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
There is no song better suited for this weekend. I challenge anyone to convince me otherwise. Seriously, I can't get Michael McDonald out of my head. Further, I don't know of any other video with clips from "Running Scared.
Friday, June 24, 2011
With warm weather here and vacations creeping up, women need a swim suit that will make them want to rip off their cover up and feel comfortable while lying in the sun.
Enter the Colombian brand, Leonisa’s 2011 swimwear collection available at www.Leonisa.com.
For a classic bikini option check out the Push Up Underwire Top and Hiphugger Bottom Bikini. This style will make anyone feel sexy with an underwire to enhance the bust and a bikini bottom that highlights a woman’s natural shape. Check out the Leonisa Firm Tummy Control One Piece Bathing Suit for a body-contouring suit that controls the belly so you can stop worrying about bulges.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
The latest in tech trends is the 3D experience. In the mobile category, the HTC EVO 3D from Sprint is a 4G smartphone with a 4.3 inch 3D HD display that allows users to capture, record and playback in 3D – without having to wear 3D glasses. The dual 5 megapixel cameras capture video in HD quality, 2D at 1080p and 3D at 720p. Bottom line: the HTC EVO 3D is ideal for users who want to both stream video and generate their own video experience, view them in 3D and share them easily. For more info visit www.sprint.com.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Every Hispanic living in the United States has had a unique cultural experience. To help celebrate these special experiences, Time Warner Cable launched the new “Mi Vida, A Mi Manera” (My Life, My Way) application on its Mi
Cultura Facebook page.
With the “Mi Vida, A Mi Manera” application, fans of the Mi Cultura page can create videos of their most special moments using their favorite photos, videos, music and template designs available. These videos can be shared with family and friends, no matter where in the world they may be. The launch of the application arrives just in time for the Hispanic community to record their experiences for Father’s Day (June 19th).
There are more than 13.5 million U.S. Hispanics on Facebook who love to discover new technologies within their social media pages. This is especially true when given the opportunity to honor loved ones, special events and places that have helped them become the people they are today.
The creation of the video is simple and guides consumers through the following steps:
· Select a video theme using up to nine photos
· Select photos and videos that represent your life
· Select a music theme for your video
· Add text to each photo and organize them in your special way
· Finalize the video – you can tag your family and friends and begin sharing your video!
· The application was created entirely in Spanish for Spanish-dominant and bilingual consumers.
Visit the Mi Cultura Facebook page (www.facebook.com/micultura) and click on the “Like” button. Once you arrive to the “Wall”/”Muro”, click on the link on the upper-left hand corner titled “Mi Vida, A Mi Manera”.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Monday, June 13, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
Emma Watson walked the red carpet of the 2011 MTV Movie Awards in Brian Atwood shoes and a Marchesa mini-dress. Ms. Watson glammed up her pixie cut with ban.do hair accessories at the MTV Movie Awards! The young fashion icon custom-created her red carpet ban.do piece using one silver braided band and one white crystal band! http://www.shopbando.com
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
Latina superstar, Selena Gomez, rocked the MTV Movie Awards
red-carpet & stage in a
CoverGirl make-up last night in LA!
· For the MTV Movie Awards, Selena wanted her makeup look to be fresh and flawless. We asked celebrity makeup artist, Karan Mitchell how to get her soft and pretty look:
· I started with Selena's eyes. I selected the COVERGIRL Shimmering Sands Eye Enhancer 3-Kits Shadows for her shadow. I used the medium shade of the palette as all over the eye area. I then used the lightest shade on the inside corners and as a highlight under her brow bone.
· I then lined her upper and lower lashline with COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner in Basic Black. To line the upper lashes I used COVERGiRL LineExact Liquid liner in Very Black and drew a slight wing on the outer corners. I added a few individual lashes and used three coats of new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Water Resistant Mousse Mascara in Black. This mascara will be available in-store nationwide in July.
· For her flawless skin, I used NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in Oak. On her cheeks I applied COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Lush Berry under the cheekbone and blended upward.
· I then finished the look with COVERGIRL LipPerfection lipcolor in the soft shimmering pink shade Sweetheart and COVERGIRL ShineBlast Lip Gloss in Dazzle.