One Tree Hill's Kelsey Chow wore Artisan de Luxe as she shopped Melrose Avenue yesterday. The TV cutie looked edgy as she rocked a Zipper Hoodie ($130) and Corduroys ($174) after leaving Artisan de Luxe's boutique. It seems the star left with a bag full goodies! She picked up a Fedora Hat ($75), Bat Tunic ($90), Stella Skinny Jeans ($196) and Courtney Cut-off shorts ($118). Artisan de Luxe recently launched last summer and offers a premium denim line for men and women complemented with knit and woven shirts, dresses, outerwear, fine jewelry and accessories.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
Did you know that one in five U.S. adults admits to checking their mobile technology device even before they get out of bed in the morning, as reported in a 2011 survey commissioned by Intel Corporation on the topic of mobile etiquette.
For more on mobile etiquette kindly check out the video below.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Have you ever gone for an unexpected pedicure appointment, only to realize that you are wearing boots? There is no reason to cause a post pedicure blemish or go home in flimsy foam sandals; The pedi-flops line will keep you smudge-free because the sliding strap adjusts to fit your foot. flexflops have a sturdy sole...perfect for a day of shopping and doing errands after your appointment!
Keep flops in your bag or car glove compartment, so you can stop for a mani-pedi at any time.
Click here for more information on our products flexflop.com
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
The Vive tu Música with 5 gum challenge is back, bigger and better! For a third exciting year this music competition will give musicians across the nation a chance to win the ultimate prize! Auditions for 2011 will be held in Dallas, Miami and L.A.
Up and coming musicians and bands of all genres can prepare a song* to perform and submit at the casting. During the casting call, the agents will assist in recording the song and upload it onto the Vive tu Música with 5 website - vivetumusica5.com - to enter the musical battle. The bands and musicians have until April 4th to upload their demos.
From the entries submitted, ten lucky bands will be chosen to star in a new reality show and only five will proceed to compete to win a spot at the ultimate Grand Finale concert that will perform alongside popular Mexican band, Belanova and the one and only DJ Alex. Family, friends, and fans can get involved by voting for their favorite bands on the website starting April 7th. The voters will have a chance to win instant prizes and enter a sweepstakes to win a grand-prize VIP Trip to LA for the GRAND FINALE.
* Songs should be no more than two minutes and thirty seconds in length
Sunday, March 13
6pm – 12am Venue:Trees Club
2709 Elm St.
Dallas, TX 75226
Tuesday, March 15
6pm – 12am
697 N. Miami Ave.
Miami, FL 33136
Thursday, March 17
6pm – 12am
Venue: El Rey Theater
5515 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Monday, March 7, 2011
Kate pulls off her chic country girl look by pairing a fitted blazer, skinny jeans and dark brown riding boots, perfect for weekend polo matches - or a trip to the grocery store.
- With her gorgeous ring and matching dress, Kate has created a craze for the color sapphire. At T.J.Maxx, shoppers will find a variety of deep blue dresses, tops and accessories to show they are on board with the royal engagement.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Enter to win the Kiss March Glamness Sweepstakes
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Questlove almost makes Charlie Sheen sound good.
Hinting to an episode that is forever etched in ?uestlove’s mind, a character is presented with an all too human conflict, impressing a girl with style, but the outcome goes horribly awry. The character pleads for an expensive shirt from his parents, but when he is denied, a sibling offers to make a replica that is in the end far from perfect. The Nike Dunk x ?uestlove is just that, one is perfect, and the other is, to say the least, a bit off kilter.
The red pair is fashioned to perfection using premium leather complete with an overlay that conceals the laces trimmed with white buttons. The yellow pair is the traditional Nike Dunk with a twist – the swoosh shape that is distinct to the Nike Blazer. The Nike Dunk x ?uestloves are then finished off with the emblem of its maker, the silhouette of ?uestlove himself.
?uestlove surprises us by suddenly adding a third Nike Dunk x ?uestlove to the mix, this version colored in all black. When asked about the addition,?uestlove responds, “Dunks to me are the tuxedo of Nikes. Obviously an awesome basketball sneaker, but they can also fit almost any situation. If rocked right, you could even wear them with a suit, and the all black version is perfect for that.”
Friday, March 4, 2011
Trainer Ashley Borden Says to Get a Great Body, Get Off on the Right Foot
Thursday, March 3, 2011
“Over the past 100 years, NIVEA has been an iconic skincare brand across the world that is built on the trust of our consumers. We are excited to have Rihanna supporting us in our celebration and building a new generation of fans,” said Markus Pinger, member of the board, responsible for Brands.
As an extension of its commitment to connect with consumers and celebrate 100 years of better skin care, NIVEA will serve as sponsor of Rihanna’s tour, which will span across North America and Europe beginning at the end of May. The multi-city tour will include consumer engagement through NIVEA and Rihanna owned social media channels and will feature various NIVEA-branded activations.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Apply online or attend one of the casting calls in the below areas:
· Charlotte, NC – March 5, 2011 – Charlotte Convention Center, 501 South College St. 28202
· New York City – March 12, 2011 – Terminal 5, 610 West 56th St. 10019
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
The ballerina bun is back with a vengeance and simple, tousled updos are all over the red carpet. 2011 is saying so long to time-consuming blowouts and curls, and introducing effortless, sophisticated styles. Take a cue from Natalie in Black Swan and Anne at the Love, And Other Drugs premiere and try a simple, chic updo with the New Goody Simple Styles.
Black Swan has proven to be one of the most talked about and controversial movies of the year, but there’s no debate when it comes to Natalie Portman’s chic ballerina bun. Pull hair into a large bun near the crown and keep it there with incredible hold and comfort by twisting in the New Goody Simple Styles Bun Spiral for instant sophistication and opening night-worthy poise.
In Love, And Other Drugs, Anne Hathaway plays a loveable character with an easygoing style. She carried that carefree vibe to the premiere with a low, small bun and a few tousled waves. Just pull fine or short hair into a simple bun and hold with the New Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin Mini. Made to give the fantastic hold of the original, but for smaller styles, just twist in, pull a few pieces out near the front, and you’re good to go!
The Goody Simple Styles Collection (SRP: $7.29) is available at Target, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and drugstores nationwide.
Monday, February 28, 2011
This Oscar season was all about effortless, flowing locks on some of Hollywood’s biggest names. Curious how to get the looks seen on these famous leading ladies? With the help of Sedu Elite Styling Consultant and celebrity stylist Tommy Buckett, you can re-create the biggest trends of the night with a few must-have products from Sedu.
SIMPLE, SEXY, SHINY: Get the look with Sedu
Gwyneth Paltrow and Penelope Cruz
1. Apply a heat protecting product from top to end. Sedu’s Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with pure argan oil will give you that sleek, no-frizz look that eliminates flyaways and preps your hair before blow drying
2. Blow hair dry with a round brush, lifting the roots up if you want a little volume. Sedu’s Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Dryer will ensure a quick, smooth dry
3. Divide hair into ½” to 1” sections using a comb. For smooth shiny strands, pass the Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron through the hair from root to end. It straightens, smoothes and tames hair for sleek style to reveal your hair’s natural shine
4. Piece out strands to add some texture with a little more of the Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment. Voila! You’re a red carpet diva a la Gwyneth Paltrow and Penelope Cruz
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE WAVES: Get the look with Sedu
Natalie Portman and Amy Adams
1. Divide hair into 1” sections combing out any tangles
2. Take each 1” section and using your Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron, make one quick pass on the hair shaft to ensure an even line of shine and an even heat out
3. To get the glamour, take each 1” section and wrap it once around one plate. Turn the iron 180 degrees while pressing lightly and clapping the iron to allow movement. Let sit for a few moments
4. Let the hair drop from the iron and cool in your hand. Give a little twist to set the wave and repeat with the rest of the hair
5. For that final Hollywood goddess look, tousle the hair with your fingers and you’re ready for the red carpet!